Last updated: August 6, 2020
The Service and its original content, features and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of Punkem Pty Ltd (as Trustee) and its licensors.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Punkem Pty Ltd (as Trustee). Punkem Pty Ltd (as Trustee) has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Punkem Pty Ltd (as Trustee) shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services. We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms. All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. The Service is provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or course of performance.
Having Your Say
We expect you to show common courtesy and respect when using our website. Don’t do anything that would upset your grandma. In case you do not know what that means, we’ll spell it out.
This website may use services that provide members of the public with the opportunity to publish comments or opinions. You agree to use the services on this website only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular service we provide. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using our website, you will not:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy) of others.
- Post or distribute any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent.
- Upload any material protected by intellectual property laws unless you own or control those rights or have received all necessary consents.
- Upload any material that has been altered to remove proper legal notices.
- Download any material posted by another user that you know, suspect or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless we provide a particular forum for those messages.
- Conduct or forward spam, surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying our website services.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which we proscribe.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
- Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer.
Material uploaded to any part of our website may be subject to stated limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination. You are responsible for complying with those limitations if you download the materials.
Posting Your Personal Information
Always use caution when giving out any personally identifying information about yourself or your children anywhere on the internet. We do not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any part of our website where users are able to contribute their own posts and material. We specifically disclaim any liability with regard to those parts of our website and any actions resulting from your participation in using those parts of our website. Managers and hosts of forums and blogs are not authorized spokespersons for https://trimbeast.com, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of our business.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of New South Wales, Australia without regard to its conflict of law provisions. Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion. By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.